What to Ask When Hiring a Lawyer?
Mehr Fairbanks actively files lawsuits for Life Insurance claims? Most law firms are not doing this.. Before you choose legal representation, ask these questions when contacting lawyers:
How Mehr Fairbanks Handles Insurance Claims Differently Than Other Firms
- Am I speaking with a call center? Am I speaking to someone at the law firm right now?
- Will your firm represent me or refer me to another firm?
- How are you actively working on Life Insurance cases?
- What are you doing differently with Life Insurance cases than other law firms?
- Will I be able to speak with my attorney throughout the process?
- Mehr Fairbanks is filing Insurance lawsuits, not referring them out.
- Call centers sell your lead to a law firm who pays for your information. We DO NOT do this.
- When you call Mehr Fairbanks, you will speak directly with our staff. Most TV advertisements provide a call center number and are not actual law firms.
- You will talk to the attorney handling your case. Many firms treat clients like an assembly line, where clients are just a number. Mr. Mehr will come visit with you in your home before trial. That is the only way to really get to know you.
- Our clients are treated with respect they deserve. You will not be just a number to Mehr Fairbanks.
- We work directly for our clients. We are available to answer questions throughout the case.